OTC offers FREE classes all year long for our members. Join OTC today and you will never have to worry about finding someone to play tennis with again. You will get access to classes 5 days a week, discounted lessons, monthly events, socials, a ball machine and more! All of this for one low monthly rate.
Junior/Student $29 Individual $49 Couple $69 Family $79
Click here to JOIN. OTC membership is a 12 month commitment, there is no contract for junior members or students. Membership is paid monthly via a bank draft. You may also pay the year in full via our online store.
Our non-profit group, Orange Tennis Club, Inc. was officially incorporated and received our 501(c)3 status in 2010. The non-profit group is funded through memberships, lessons, clinics, special events and the donations of our members and friends. We offer extensive programming for all skill levels and ages and always make sure to have something for everyone. OTC focuses all of its charitable efforts on growing and promoting youth tennis in the area. We give those that would not normally get the opportunity to learn tennis, the chance to pick up this lifetime sport at a young age.
Our ultimate long-term goal is to build our own facility in northern Orange County. Currently, Orange Tennis Club, operates out of Fairview Park and Advantage Tennis.
Orange Tennis Club's mission is two fold. OTC will provide the opportunity for everyone to learn and play tennis in an affordable, exciting, and fun atmosphere. OTC will introduce tennis to youth and provide needed equipment and scholarships to ensure that all kids who want to play, can.
How we meet our mission
- Give out hundreds of racquets to the community
- Provide numerous scholarships for both summer camps and memberships to allow for year round play
- Provide several free community days throughout the year
- Work with wheelchair tennis athletes to bring others to the game
- Provide the most affordable option to keep people playing tennis
- Bringing together a community of people
- Work with local high schools to enhance their tennis programs
- Provide a way for players to recycle old tennis balls, racquets and shoes